Sunday, September 12, 2010

One Problem Solved

Last Thursday, our telephone and internet lines were installed at home.  I was very excited when I found out that our provider installed the lines successfully.  That day, I decided to go home early to check out the internet but I got no internet connection.

I called their hotline and asked them why I had no internet connection.  The customer sales representative (CSR), I should say, was trained very well.  Anyway, the CSR presented me some details why I had no internet connection.

I was happier the following day when somebody from their company called me with the information that my internet connection was established.  I checked the line and I had an internet connection.  I tried the internet and realized that something was not right.  The speed was slower than expected.  I subscribed for a 1MBps connection but all I got was 300KBps.

I called again their line support and asked why I only get 1/3 of the speed that I am subscribed to.  Again, I was lucky to be answered by a well-trained CSR.  He instructed me to do this and that to improve the speed of my internet but none of what he suggested helped.  So, he advised me that he asked their line support to check on it.

Fortunately, on the same day, my internet connection speed is now at 1MBps.  I am happier and my problem is solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment