Friday, September 3, 2010

I want to fly an airplane!

One of my fears was the heights.  I used to shake my feet when I looked down a five-story building.  But now, It does not happen to me.

Travelling by airplane helped me conquer my fear of heights.  I remember one time when I traveled from Davao to Iloilo,  I was shaking when the airplane was cruising at its cruising altitude.  I was so cold and if you were there to talk with me, trust me, you would not want to talk with me because you can never ever talk with me in that situation.  Every time there was a little shake in my seat, my heart beats faster and I could almost hear it!  It was beating fast, hard, and maybe loud!

Now, I love to travel by plane.  I simulate that I was the pilot every time the plane lifts off and every time it touches down.  I then raised my interest on airplanes.  Oh, by the way, my favorite is still Boeng 747.  I haven't tried Airbus 380 yet.

Let's go travel by airplane!

No comments:

Post a Comment