Disclaimer: This is an article not to make not so good impressions about bosses.
This morning, I was asked by my boss to do more activities on a job that I currently do. I have no question about it but what made me feel not so good about it is the "delayed response". I actually have requested him days before to do some stuff for me regarding the job. I can't blame him because he's also busy talking to his bosses or whatever stuff he was doing that made him busy.
I felt not so good (thank God, I feel better now) a while ago that it made me hate anybody in position to dictate what I do. It is true that we cannot choose our boss, it is God who chose them for us. I believe God has hidden agenda why something not so good to my eyes happened this morning. Yes, this too shall pass but I won't let it pass without doing something productive. As Robert Kiyosaki said, "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn." There is no such thing as defeat but only when you give up. Keep moving forward and of course, look to where you are going.
As a reflection to what happened this morning, the way I see it, it's an opportunity for my growth, professionally. I am blessed this morning. I am human to feel not so good, but I trust God's intention why He made me felt not so good. All I can do is trust Him and of course, with my effort.
I believe everything that is happening to and in us are really important. It's up to us now how we deal with it, how you change it, how you improve it. Everything should start in the heart and mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment