Today is Friday and all I am thinking of is FREEDOM.
Free from may routine job, free from too much pressure from others, free from going home tired because of doing things that I don't love. I want to be free. But when will I be free? I set three years, MAX. I will make things happen. I want to become a full time dad and a full time freelancer, doing things that I do love. Yes, three years will bring me somewhere.
Friday for some is translated as FREEDAY. It is the last day of the week and that means, the following day is a weekend with friends, family, and with anyone you don't know. Friday is Freeday...freedom and being free. But in the case of some people, Friday is not significant anymore. I remember a friend telling me of somebody he know. That guy rarely know what day it is because of being too busy. In my case, sometimes true, but will not be anymore in three years time. My Fridays will be my freedom days soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment